PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

heLLO, february!

I love february and all things pink and red and
robin's egg blue. Yes, I think robin's egg blue fits
right in with the other two, don't you?
And yes, we couldn't leave the mantle well enough alone. We just had to add that sweet garland too. I love handwritten notes, love notes especially. 'Know what else I love?
That sweet little squiggly 3 year old handwriting.
(and those heart shaped chocolates too! shhh)
What's your favorite thing about FeBruARy?

3 comments:

ADA said...

My birthday:) Actually we have a lot of family birthdays in February so I LOOVE february! I also love that I share my birthday with my grandmother who is now gone, but oh the memories!!

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

Love your Valentine's mantle. :) Did you make or buy that banner? I love it! I need to learn how to make my own banners.

Jessica said...

Amanda~ I LOVE that you share your birthday with your grandma! How special!! :)

Hi, Amy~ the banner came from Michael's...$1.99 - can't beat that! Just got it last week :)