PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BIRTHDAY PARTY WINNER!!!

Woo hoo!
Grace's Vintage Strawberry Shortcake Party won
Sweet Charli's contest!!

See it HERE.

SweetCharli

And read about it HERE if you missed it the first time.

Thank you to all who voted!

I've got my Dr. Seuss hat on and I'm having a fun time planning Hudson's 1st Birthday in less than 2 months. WHAT???!!! When did my baby get so big?!

P.S. If you see something cute - Dr. Seuss themed, let me know!! :)

7 comments:

TaDa! Creations said...

Congratulations!!! That's so fun! Looking forward to Dr. Seuss. :)

Mary Beth said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see how Hudson's birthday party turns out!

Em said...

Congrats! You did a really fantastic job on that party, I am in awe.

Spears said...

yay! Congratulations! I voted for ya :) I have a hard enough time just getting my house cleaned for the kids' parties...I'm so impressed w/ your talent!

Ashley said...

You are amazing. I just did my son's 1st Birthday Party with a Dr. Seuss theme. Check out my website for some pictures.

Some helpful sites were http://www.girls-birthday-party-ideas.com/dr-seuss-birthday-party.html and http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/dr_seuss_parties_2.html

I can't wait to see the pictures for your little guy's big day! Have fun!!

Kris said...

Congratulations! You deserved it. That party was the most clever I have ever seen! The details were amazing!

Jessica said...

You guys are so sweet!!! Thank you so much! :)