PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chalk...Gymnastics...Sewing!

One of Grace's favorite things to do is draw/color/paint and chalk is no exception. Lately, she's been having fun drawing on our patio.
Here she is after school one day just having a blast! Hmmm...I wonder what I should draw? This is so much fun!
Artist in the making


Another favorite activity is gymnastics. Here's Grace showing Daddy and Noonie her forward rolls :)


We've made progress on Grace's dress!!! Right after getting to this point we had a malfunction resulting in a trip to the sewing hospital - I mean fabric shop :) and after finally getting everything figured out, my mom and I tackled the remainder of the project during Grace's naps. Here's my mom letting me take a picture of her as she worked away. When Grace woke up from her nap she wanted to know what all the fuss was about and just had to jump up on Noonie's lap to check things out! And the almost-finished product! Just need to topstitch the bodice, cut some button holes for the straps and add one final vintage button accent and it'll be ready! SO EXCITED! I love how the colors turned out!!!

1 comment:

Meandmyboys said...

So cute! I love how she claps and gets so happy after putting her head to the floor to do her forward roll :)
Hugs,
Heather